Cultivate positive habits to make the positive life style....How do your change your life? It is through your mindset - Robert Allen
Happiness is when what you think, what you see, and what you do are in harmony!!
Here are few ideas:
- Be mindful of the present. We can develop a
tendency to pay more attention to negative past events. As a result, we
might overlook the opportunities to feel positive in the present moment.
- Celebrate small successes. Try not to ignore or downplay the smaller steps that lead to larger accomplishments (as these larger events may be few and far between). Pause and reflect on these moments, no matter how small.
- Play to our strengths. Finding a career, or a role that emphasizes what we are good at can greatly increase feelings of positivity. We can often make adjustments to our work lives to accommodate this end - so ponder ideas to accomplish this.
- Recognize performance. If you manage others - try not to miss opportunities to reward excellence. Develop a habit of reaching out to validate accomplishments on a regular basis.
- Show gratitude. Don't be stingy with "thanks-yous" and compliments in the workplace. Let others know you appreciate their contribution to your work life - and build on this positive energy whenever possible. Remember that few things are more meaningful than gratitude.